Hey IndyCar fans!

Let's help our favorite sport attract and keep sponsors! 

This site is dedicated to supporting all the sponsors of IndyCar.  Think of it as a yellow pages for IndyCar sponsors.  The tabs at the top are loose categories that the sponsors fall under.  Some sponsors fit in more than one category, so they are in more than one.  For fairness' sake, I went alphabetical within the categories. 

Each company name is a link to their website.  Give them a click!  Companies like increased site traffic.  And if they see you came to their site from this one, they will know you are an IndyCar fan.  If a link is broken, please let me know.

#Follow4Indy is a new campaign by all the IndyCar Twitter community.  On Wednesdays tweet some love for the sponsors that make the commitment to our favorite sport and use the hashtag #Follow4Indy!

I hope you find this site useful and even interesting.  I didn't know what some of these companies were!  It is a fascinating mix.  Enjoy!


Megan (aka Bickelmom)

P.S. I would like to go on record as saying that this list does not constitute a personal endorsement of these companies.  If anyone notices any errors or omissions, please let me know ("contact me" tab above) and I'll fix them as soon as I can. I worked off of the team websites to gather information. If anyone has suggestions or comments, feel free to contact me. But remember, this is a labor of love, so go easy on me. : )